Tuesday 2 April 2013

Proud to be Muslim

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

Siapa aku?
Siapa kau?
Siapa KITA?!

Ask yourself?
We're slave. Yeah,slave~
Or we could say servant?
Ermm, Do I need to repeat?

People. I mean you! Muslim either Not-Yet Muslim who read this.
We have God, haven't you?
I have Allah. He's the only One. Yes,one and only Allah I obey.
Whatever He ask and command , I must follow. Whatever He hate and forbid, I must avoid.

But, I'm the servant that FREE. Yes,free from slavery among humans. I don't have to worry or think about what other people talk and want from me.

Before we were born, we'd made our promise. Or I can say a vow. That we believe Allah is our God and Muhammad Sallalahu 'alaihi wasalam is our last prophet.

We call this 'kalimah syahadah'


"Asyhadu Alla Ilahaillah"
"Waasyhadu Anna Muhammadur Rasullullah"

I bear witness that there is no God that should be worshipped except Allah
And I bear witness that Prophet Muhammad is the final messenger of Allah.

Does anyone remember that they have truly being a muslim before they could see the world?
Do you? Do you? I don't.

Btw,this kalimah is the key. Yes,the key to enter heaven that never been seen by anyone of us except the chosen ones like prophets.

But,what I'm trying to say is we're all muslim. At first. At our beginning of life. Because Allah is the One who create us, animals, earth, milky way and this universe. Cant u see that? Open your eyes, open your heart then you can see the Signs Of Creator.



 
 
 
 
 
 
He is the Almighty God that make Islam as the chosen religious. Perfect and eternal religion to all mankind. We're just too tall, too great, too smart, too pretty to see Islam as the most beautiful and perfect way of life.

Now,I ask you. What kind of methods you practise in your everyday life? Do they bring you any happiness and calmness?

Why don't you analyse how Islam works for people that truly believe in it?
And I'm not lying when I say Muhammad pbuh (Sallalahu 'alaihi wassalam) is at the top of the most influence persons' list in the WORLD.


33:21 Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the Latter day, and remembers Allah much.            
 
(Surah Al-Ahzab : 21)
 

Maybe some people say, Islam and any other religions promote kindness.
Yes,to be kind among humans. Eat healthy food and so on.

But,in the beginning. Before you go through your relationship among human, there is a relationship between a servant and Allah that you must study through. You cant see Allah. But you can feel He is Near. The more you remember Him, the more close you are


Like the wind. You cant see it, but you can feel it with your skin that full of receptors.
Also, you can't see your brain or your mind, but do you have one? Of course you do, if not you can't even understand what I'm babbling about here~


You can feel Allah when you do have a heart. Not the heart that pumping bloods troughout your body
But heart that make you know what is love,hate,calm,misery and something like that.
 
 
Islam is TOTALLY NOT a religion that promote Terrorism.
And who claim that Islam that way is a real terrorist because of what?
Because you know nothing about Islam but you accuse us that way.
Or maybe there is people that afraid of EVERYONE will discover the truth.
Yes, Truth about ISLAM IS FOR EVERYONE.
 
seek the truth then you'll know which side you should stand for.
 
I'm a learner. So sorry for the bad language. Correct me if I was wrong.
Thank you for reading.
It means a lot for me
 
 
 
Smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...